Anyone know where I can buy this attachment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone know where I can get this? Can ya give me some links? I'm looking for the light attachment, not the housing or the tray. Thanks.

I've seen something very similar, if not better, at www.uwdigitalcamera.com - yuzo in Japan has one that attaches to the flash plate on Olympus housings and double as the fibre optic cable holder.

Cheers! Wiggsy.

devilgas:
potentially stupid question....do you use a strobe with your camera?

Yes. The small light is just a focusing/modeling light to help your camera focus on the subject at night before the strobe fires.

ok, the way i've mounted my spotting light is to put velcro onto the torch and the strobe and used a strip of SIMM memory as a spacer block between the torch and the strip of velcro. the entire thing is then secured by 2 additional elastic bands around the strobe and torch. not pretty, but does the job and costs a few pennies.

you can just about see it here.... http://www.devilgas.com/oly5060/rig_full.jpg

can take a clearer pic if anyone requires one.

Back
Top Bottom