Anyone know of Divemaster internships in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember meeting a bright eyed Liang as an intern many years ago...
What an asset. She's great. What a keeper. She makes diving fun for all. The program works.

Liang twern't no stinking intern! :no:
We wish you and seasta Cindy were here, though...

My mistake. I thought she went through that program when Aldora had the school for that brief time at the hotel north of the Villa? Still love Liang though, regardless. I wish I was there too.

She was just a DM candidate, like Cindy, bright eyes and all. Back in the Mateo days. I know Cindy did the earlier college, though I don't think they made them shop slaves back then. You do learn a lot being in the shop... Learned that in USVI, though not in a DM program.

Your name comes up often, and I am sleeping with one of your pictures among a few of mine, too!
Angelito waxed poetic about you sometime this week...
What are your March dates?
:hugs:

I was actually Liang's first DM candidate after she aced all her IDC testing, along with a young man from Mexico City who spoke less English than I speak Spanish (neither of us worked as 'shop slaves' :D). It was really something listening to her switch from one language to the next with such fluency, she is an amazing instructor. We did most all of instruction at that North Location :) Aldora has developed an excellent intern program.I wish we were there too!! I believe PropJoe & Kim will be on the island March 10th through the 20th. Tim is going, although I'm not sure if his daughter is, and hopefully Mark will be joining the group during that time too.....Seasta I think you need to cut class for a few days in March :)

There is a Brand new intership on Cozumel ......Divemaster Internships-Cozumel They have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Divemaster.Internships. .....They even put you up in a house.

I know Mike Sobel runs the DM internship house mentioned above. They are doing great. I heard there is a long waiting list.

We run 4 and 6 week Divemaster internships at Blue Angel Scuba School, which is partnered with Cozumelidc. We are a PADI 5 star instructor development centre that runs a full schedule of both divemaster and instructor programs. I believe we offer the very best program available on the island, and are the only facility in the region to offer free boat diving on your time off so that you can experience the amazing marine park. Also, you would be trained only by our IDC Staff instructors and Course Director, and would not be farmed out to get your training and experience in an unrelated shop as others do. When you do your internship with us, you are part of our team. I would invite you to take a look at our our webpage at Cozumelidc.com, blueangelscubaschool.com, or reach me at cozumelidc@gmail.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom