anyone know about diving in Sasebo????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to General Asia forum for better exposure

In sasebo right now. we went to Oseto beach about an hour south from the base. The vis wasn't "GREAT",but since i haven't been in the water in a few months. Had great accomidations, like warm showers, place to wash gear...covered place to don your gear...and BBQ. and a sweet camp ground if you want to stay. You'll have some elevation to cover after you dive to get back the Sasebo area. Also. they have security to keep an eye on your car, there's like 20 parking spots so it's not crowded

Anyone interested in starting a group? I'm stationed here for the next 24 months and there is a few of us on the ship that I'm on that's interested in starting something.
Just looking for local gouge on where to go, entry points, etc. Besides the outdoors shop on base, is there anywhere else in town for dive gear?

If this thread still lives, i am an instructor here in Sasebo.
Baseman, Are you still in Sasebo? I may be there for about a week in April and run a dive club of 20 divers and we are scheduled to get 15 more certified next week. message me so maybe we can discuss some options while we are there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom