Anyone here work at Epcot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rotorboy

Reaction score
Does anyone on this board work or knows how to contact someone at Epcot's Dive quest? I was there Saturday night and have a question regarding an item that accidentally made it's way home with me. I've tired calling the reservation numbers and a few attempts via the Disney switchboard, but to no avail.

Oh….the dive itself was excellent! Had an awesome time!

Thanks,
Eddie

Did you find one of their missing leeches? I bet I know where! Disney makes you wear THEIR suits don't they?

No....not Mickey or the shark. Just a turtle. Wife says has to go. Keeps nipping at the dog!

Really though....I forgot to turn in the key to my locker. Not a big deal, but I'd like to turn it in.

Thanks!
Eddie

I'm beating that happens on a weekly basis. How much you want to beat the same key opens ALL the lockers :)

Actually they don't all open all the lockers. Some of the lockers in the women's locker room don't work very well so I've tried (had to go ask for a new key). 'fraid I don't know anyone who works there, I was there this weekend though. I noticed something too, a lot of the fish have lateral line corrosion going on. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I did some looking around online when I got home. I asked the lady there, but she wasn't very helpful (either she didn't know or didn't want to talk about their tank being less than perfect). I'm the nerdly type who was interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom