Anyone have a Cochran Analyst file?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laivindil

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a Cochran EMC16 with Analyst from a local shop, way long ago. That original Analyst software requires a registration to use. Unfortunately divecochran.com is no more, and emails to Service@DiveCochran.com bounce back. I found an old email from Service@DiveCochran.com replying to my last registration attempt in 2018 offering a file called Analyst_4_Pro_Setup.exe (which I hope doesn't need a registration). I don't have this file, I must not have downloaded it. All I can find using the Wayback Machine is the free AnalystDemoSetup.exe; does anyone have the latest no-registration Pro version floating around their hard drives?

Reactions: OTF
I bought a Cochran EMC16 with Analyst from a local shop, way long ago. That original Analyst software requires a registration to use. Unfortunately divecochran.com is no more, and emails to Service@DiveCochran.com bounce back. I found an old email from Service@DiveCochran.com replying to my last registration attempt in 2018 offering a file called Analyst_4_Pro_Setup.exe (which I hope doesn't need a registration). I don't have this file, I must not have downloaded it. All I can find using the Wayback Machine is the free AnalystDemoSetup.exe; does anyone have the latest no-registration Pro version floating around their hard drives?
I don’t know if you ever got this working, but I have an original mini-cd of Analyst 4.0 Pro I can upload for you, but it requires the computer-specific registration code also. What we need is a hack that will generate that code for us, or use something else entirely.

PM me I have the zip file of the pro version
Jerry, would your version of Analyst Pro be unlocked? I’m not even sure there were unlocked versions, but there may have been…if unlocked, could you share?

Anyone could post a link to the Analyst Pro software again ? . I can t find my software anymore. I need version 4.02 something. That sort of worked on Windows 11.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom