Anyone going to Coz 12/25-1/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy,
Where do you want to go Tuesday night? Especias? Anywhere you pick is fine with me. Maybe we could make some reservations?
Coconut Girl

coconutgirl:
Andy,
Where do you want to go Tuesday night? Especias? Anywhere you pick is fine with me. Maybe we could make some reservations?
Coconut Girl

I think Especias would be good. It definitely is one of the signature restaurants in Coz. I think reservations will be a must if we have a big group, since their dining room is not huge. I think I can make reservations when I get there on Sunday. By then, we should have a good idea of how many people will be coming.

coconutgirl:
Looks like we have all Californians in so far....
Coconut Girl

Well, with 10% of the population, there are alot of us. However, I invited Christi, who is originaly from New York, so that covers both coasts. It's only September, there will be more people.

Just checking to see if we have any new people going during this time period. You are welcome to join us.

renpirate:
...I invited Christi, who is originaly from New York, so that covers both coasts...

If this is referring to me....uh, I'm from Texas...never even lived in New York:) My sister lived there for 10 years, so I visited alot...but I'm a home grown Texas girl :)

Whoops! Sorry about that. Well, that means we have the Gulf Coast covered:cowboy:

I'm freaked out.. is the hotel and their boats still gonna be there afer Wilma? This isn't their first hurricane, so I assume/hope that by December they'll be all up and running again?

Back
Top Bottom