Anyone going to Cancun between May 29-Jun14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BomberoDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was just curious how many of us are going to be down in Cancun between May 29-Jun 14. Just curious....

Well...I'll be in Cancun May 29 - June 14 and staying at Miramar. I've heard bad reviews about it, but I guess I'll find out the hard way. I hope they are all wrong. Anyways, my wife and I plan to dive over there. If anyone is interested in getting together that way we can have group discounts. We want to do multi-day dives.
Well until next week I'll be hitting that beach...can't wait!!!
_jesse

BomberoDiver:
Well...I'll be in Cancun May 29 - June 14 and staying at Miramar. I've heard bad reviews about it, but I guess I'll find out the hard way. I hope they are all wrong. Anyways, my wife and I plan to dive over there. If anyone is interested in getting together that way we can have group discounts. We want to do multi-day dives.
Well until next week I'll be hitting that beach...can't wait!!!
_jesse

Don't know if you can read your e-mail since you are there RIGHT NOW...but, ask Alfredo (the restaurant mgr at Mirimar) for his friend Clemente. Clemente is a DM and works out of Nautilus Dive Center. He is the best. Alfredo can hook you up. Good luck- hope you are having fun!!!!!

I'll be in Cancun June 14-22. Any hints/tips to pass on?

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom