Anyone Going On The Navigator of the Seas Dec 4th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krawdady

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I will be taking a cruise Dec 4th-9th on the Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas which docks in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We will be diving in the Caymans for sure and we aren't too crazy about the idea of doing the ships excursion. We have done a number of cruises and have always booked our own dive operators except one time (which wasn't that great). We are looking for 3-4 more people to split the cost of diving with a private dive operator that caters to cruise ship divers. They don't require you to be off the ship at any particular time in case you get held up tendering ashore. The dive starts when you get there.
We have not been diving with these folks before but I have exchanged a number of emails and he seems like a great guy. He will take no more than 6 people and the cost is $500 (total) for a 1/2 day which if split 6 ways is cheaper than doing it on the cattle boats typically used by the cruise companies. My wife and I are experienced divers and would like to find others who would be comfortable diving in the 80-100" depths typical of a wall dive in the Caymans. Here is the address of the operator. If you are going on this cruise and would like to do some diving with us please contact me and we can come up with a plan. It would be nice to meet some fellow divers on the trip.

Grand Cayman diving for small groups and families, Absolute Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom