Anyone getting rid of a C-5050 or better?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
My father dropped our camera, so now I need a new (used) one.

I figured I would check here first, before I head over to ebay.

Can pay cash or have plenty of gear to trade...:D

Please PM me if ya got one to get rid of...

Thanks,

Scott

I want to move to video so I'm selling my complete digital setup: 4040Z camera and housing, Ikelite DS125 strobe with smart charger and all accessories for $1100. This is more than you're looking for, but am willing to break the set up apart.

ScottZeagle:
My father dropped our camera, so now I need a new (used) one.

I figured I would check here first, before I head over to ebay.

Can pay cash or have plenty of gear to trade...:D

Please PM me if ya got one to get rid of...

Thanks,

Scott

I've got an Oly C4040 -- does the PT-010 case work with it? Thanks.

I am selling an Ikelite C5050 housing with TTL if you find one and are interested...let me know... I also have a DS-50 with the EV controller as well.

scubanurse:
How much for the C5050 housing with TTL ?
Sorry for not getting right back to you...been traveling. The housing new with the TTL add-on is about $600. This housing is 2 yrs old and I flooded it while in Cocos this summer (totally user error, live and learn). I have since upgrade to a C8080 and and new Ikelite housing. I was going to send this housing back to ikelite and get it checked out to ensure its functionality and then sell it for about $400. If you want to take it and send it in to get checked out I would part with it for $200 and if it was not completely ok I would refund the money. PM me and we can discuss....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom