Anyone from the lower 48 willing to transport something to mi amigo in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eab

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Haven't had much success with folks actually receiving what I've sent to Cozumel, so I am trying to locate someone who would be willing to transport something smallish for me. Anyone headed there in November or December who's willing to help? Reply here or PM me.

Many thanks!

Eileen

If you were trying to mail things here previously, that is why you haven't had much luck. The only way to reliably send something down here is this way :)

If you were trying to mail things here previously, that is why you haven't had much luck. The only way to reliably send something down here is this way :)

Yes! I tried to send a t-shirt last year, and it never arrived. USPS couldn't track it once it left the states. I've seen what's in the Cozumel shops. Does someone really need to steal a mailed t-shirt? :wink:

I ca get it down Nov8. PM me at dave@aldora.com

dave dillehay
Aldora Divers

Last edited:
I ca get it down Nov8. PM me at dave@aldora,com

In case you cut and paste the email address, it may be with a period

dave@aldora.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom