Anyone for Venice this Sat. 7-10-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me see what I can work out with babysitting, but hopefully.

when yall dive venice where abouts you go . I've been a few times and go in where the lifegaurd stations at or down by the fishing pier. I seen where they said they go to a dead end road and park is that farther down than the pier and is it better hunting?

If you get this message, email me. I'd like to join you to hunt some 'Megs' saturday morning. I live in Tampa, and work in Wesley Chapel. I still need to arrange for a couple of tanks.
You can also contact me on my cell: (813)382-0504
Sal

10:30 am at the peer.
Alhambra is getting too picked over. So I'm going to try further down.
I found my biggest tooth there anyway.
Fred

Alhambra is just silted over by about 6" of dirt.... we need a STORM!

I want to try just a little south of the pier in a few weeks.. I'm going to dive in Boynton tomorrow. :)

CBulla:
Alhambra is just silted over by about 6" of dirt.... we need a STORM!

I want to try just a little south of the pier in a few weeks.. I'm going to dive in Boynton tomorrow. :)

You'd better try south, we're going to clean out the north side of the pier tomorrow. :wink:

Have fun in BB with the gang!

Fred, Rick, Matt, young Jake and all the rest.

Nice to meet you all....had a great day diving!

Fred..... did you ever think of the name of that light brown fish, with thin vertical blue and thinner light reddish stripes. I don't have a pic, but we saw them all over the gulf at shallow depth? You said they don't make very good table fare.... maybe that's why we saw so many !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom