Anyone ever stayed at Paradise Pointe in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becca65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
have a trip planned to Grand Cayman in April 2025 - last time we went (2018) we stayed at a very nice private home type place that rented rooms - but apparently they have closed. So, found Paradise Pointe on-line - one bedroom apartments you rent - no pool - no housekeeping - but that's fine with us we just need a clean place to shower and sleep because we're always doing something when we are on vacation. I see good reviews on the travel sites - just wondering if anyone here had stayed there and what they thought.

I have stayed there twice, probably a decade apart. Decent place. Everything works and is functional. Very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for West Bay Dock and the West Bay Fosters grocery store. I would say that it is a great no-frills place for divers.

Internet (Wifi) used to be spotty. I tried to get the owner to be in touch with the company to get a better coverage on his site - not sure if he got that completed or not.

thanks for your feedback - that's what I was thinking just wanted to hear it from someone who had actually stayed there. Can deal with spotty wifi if I have to.

Back
Top Bottom