Anyone ever stay at Club Peace & Plenty in Georgetow, Exuma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't stayed there but I have eaten there and it looked very nice, clean, and well kept. It's less than a 5 minute walk from the front door of the hotel to the CE1.

The P&P is one of the better places to stay in Georgetown. Have fun on CE1.

David

PS - If money is no object you could try out the Four Season Exuma which is at the opposite end of the island (about a 30 min drive from the CE1) and heaps more expensive (two nights will probably cost as much as your week on CE1).

Yeah, I saw that one. Unfortunately money is an object & my buddy & I need to stay within a reasonable budget. Really close to the CEI? That's really cool! Thanks for the information.

Just had dinner & drinks there on Friday night. The rum punch & wings before dinner is great. The conch fritters were good as was their special of the day. Service in the restaurant is on island time. After hours the locals and the yachtties meet to drink, listen tomusic and converse. The party spills onto the patio. If you are staying there overnight, caution it gets noisy.

Also you may want to walk further down the road to charlie's Fish Fry for some late night take out and more music & colorful locals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom