Anyone ever seen a boat like this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't see the boat at the link cause it was sold.
You might want to look at Triumph Boats if you want a lite boat. I have an older Logic 186. It's 18.5 feet by 8 foot wide and weighs 1700 lbs w/o a motor. 11 inch draft. Mine has a Suzuki 115- four stroke on it at an addition of 415 pounds. Trailer is 600#.
Read up on the boats at www.triumphowners.net I am there under the same name, AstroDiver.
On the 210CC model, you can store your scuba tanks in the deck storage compartment in front of the console.
You can beach an aluminum boat or a boat like mine that is made of Roplene. You can hit it with a hammer with no damage.
My 2 cents worth.

Suprised this thread is still up here.
Its sold cuz I bought it, $1300 even after tax and title. Its the boat I wanted and there isnt anything else that will do what it will for anywhere near that cost.

I already have all sorts of plans for it. Discovered its a 58 not a 59 Lone Star Cruise Liner also.

Previous owner saw me towing it home and gave me the scoop on it. Before the diamond plate floor went down it got a whole new reinforced transom and all the floor rivits were tightened and the seams were sealed. It wasn't an aborted project like I though, he just got older and his wife and him who had taken it up and down the river many times, just wanted a larger more cushy boat I guess.

I can get a motor at cost (from work) or used in the spring, and have it on the water the same day, its ready to go.

For those that are curious it can be found here:
http://www.shareaproject.com/pages/projectTut,p,160,00.html

Actually its a wreched design to get in and out of in dive gear, gonna build something to help with that. Its good i'm not weak or overweight or id never get back in.

Honestly even now that I have it I still love it to death, but then I consider my 84 CJ7 to be a smooth riding vehicle so iam sure i wont care if its not quite as smooth as an $80,000 Cobalt.

Back
Top Bottom