Anyone else seeing this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have reported this thread so it can be brought to the attention of the staff. Perhaps they can help. It probably would have been a good idea to post it in the site support forum.

Thanks, but what I'm seeing isn't ads. It's the entire link list of Scubaboard flattened (all hierarchy removed). After it loads and I scroll on the page, the hierarchy returns and I just see the top level links. It only takes about 10 seconds, but it happens every time I open a new page, even when I go to the next page of a thread. It didn't do this before Christmas.

Also, the banner that used to be there, with links to my profile and such, is gone now.

I understand. I just wanted to add that info about Adblock, which I find essential to my personal browsing experience, and which I want to make others aware of. I'm not suggesting Adblock will fix the stuff going on when you load SB pages.

I'm not having the issues with SB page loads that you seem to be having, and I really think that if SB was the culprit, we'd be seeing all hell breaking loose with everyone complaining. I'd be surprised if the problem wasn't somewhere in your system, browser settings, addons, video card settings, yada, yada.

Last edited:
- Mod Note -

Thread moved to relevant forum.

More chance of getting an answer on this in Site Support, than in a regional forum.

- Mod Note -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom