anyone else in hernando or pasco ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! I live in Pasco County, just south of the Pasco/Hernando county line.

I'm in Lecanto, just north of you in Citrus County.

The Blackthorn and Sheraton wrecks off St Pete are pretty nice dives.

There are thousands of rock ledges, wrecks, etc. around here - you just have to know where they are! Any charter captain should be able to put you on a few of them!!!

I am in Zephyrhills, by the way...:wink:

Scott

Hi scott. Seen ya on spear board. Nice stuff you guys make btw. Definatly on my list when I upgrade. Most likely when my younger step brother ghets his OW he can inherit my almost new BC and i can ged a zeagle ranger LTD or tech Its a shame I did not know wbout it when i bought a massive amount of stuff this year haha. I had some numbers but infortulatly a very helpful woman " dealing with my boat clothes" washed them in the cargo pocket! the rest are just straight off the chart.

I have tried to find many of the shallow wrecks off of hernando ( they must be old and small and washed away) been out to a few of the reefs out there. the vis was HORRIBLE the day we did. Im front the north east and the viz was bad ,, thats BAD haha.

I will be back down there in about 2 weeks I hope the weather cooperates this time. Badlatitude spent more time at the dock july and Aug then offshore. Dive , drinking buddies always welcome! beer stays on the dock though. That bothers some people :shrug:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom