Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The commentary for 404 – Six Of One is now available too.
As well as 403 – He That Believeth in Me

Six and Baltar...
Siz_and_baltar_bsgsimp.gif

More images can be found here: Battlestar GalactiSimpsons - Wiki Frakr

hubby made me watch Razor last night... its a made for tv movie of battlestar pegasus, what happened under commandor cain and what happens when Lee Adarma takes over - anyone else seen it??

hubby made me watch Razor last night... its a made for tv movie of battlestar pegasus, what happened under commandor cain and what happens when Lee Adarma takes over - anyone else seen it??

Razor was pretty good - are the Almighties watching the whole series?

I can help you catch up...

Z...

So, 406...

I'm liking this season so far. I think there is a week off this week though, which is a shame, so I've decided to watch through from the start again. It's interesting watching season 1, knowing what we know now.

Seeing the various characters who we now know to be Cylons, like the chief for example, I wonder at what stage the writers decided on who the finals 5 will be? Tigh and Tyrol were an interesting choice, of course, given what went on especially during the Cylons occupation of New Caprica. But anyway, the 3 seasons ought to keep me occupied until the next episode airs..

Seeing the various characters who we now know to be Cylons, like the chief for example, I wonder at what stage the writers decided on who the finals 5 will be? Tigh and Tyrol were an interesting choice, of course, given what went on especially during the Cylons occupation of New Caprica. But anyway, the 3 seasons ought to keep me occupied until the next episode airs..
Moore has already stated that there have been several clues regarding identity of the final Cylon.
Another podcast: 406 - Escape Velocity.

Moore has already stated that there have been several clues regarding identity of the final Cylon.
Another podcast: 406 - Escape Velocity.

And having just gotten to episode 3 of season 3, I think I have an idea who it is.

I think it's Doc Cottle (SP?). Hang with me for a second...

So far I have only one strong reason. an dit involves when D'anna wa sin the temple, and she saw the 5, and said "Oh you, I'm sorry, I didn't know..." (or something like that).

Cottle has a short conversation with D'anna on New Caprica, he walks out of a tent, with a wounded Cylon behind him on a table, and she asks if it's human or Cylon. To which Cottle replies that it's a Cylon, but it doesn't matter, as he makes the same effort with either race. Anyway, she didn't seem totally convinced, wiped some blood from his apron, and walked off.

We know so far that there is no "definitive" characteristic for a Cylon, in that all of the 11 of the 12 Cylons are quite different to each other. I think Cottle is also different enough from the others to fill the final spot. Anyway, I'll be paying more attention to him as I re-watch season 3 and then re watch season 4.

Just a thought, this above scene stuck out now a lot more, now that I am looking for clues in odd places...

And for those that have seen "Guess what's coming to supper"...

A heck of a final 5 minutes!
Z...

An interesting theory.

Currently watching "Guess what's coming to supper"...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom