Anyone Diving TL Wed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a good Solo....about 3:45PM entry, 45 min. @ 32ft. max. Stayed around 25-30 circle'n the west end. Viz was good below 25 and temps @ 32 / 65 .. 28 / 68 .. 25 / 71. There was one instructor out with 2 young ladies (must have been MOM on the shore watch)

Mike and Hippy have poured concrete steps to better access the ramps to the docks... they were brooming them off. And we have 3 more big spools (equip. tables) at Swampers Point.

OH>>>> Splash pro (Randy) called me as I was headed down there, seems he has fallen in love and will be headed back to CUBA in July to see more of his bride to be! Said he'd be out next Wed. to get in a dive and show some pics.....

See ya'll soon! Have a great weekend....I'll be pool diving with Future Diver! Dee and Beast, I hope Pop is doing ok after his fall, we'll all be saying our prayers for him and you guys as well.

tony

Back
Top Bottom