Anyone Diving TL on Sat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beast is getting Sunday off so we've changed our plans. I'll be Dee-Raggin it all day tomorrow.

Maybe next Sat?

So.....what kind of attaboy did Beast do to deserve a day off? Huh? Hasn't this been about 14 days in a row that he's worked?

BTW, remind me to tell you about the rig dive last Sunday.

hoover once bubbled...
So.....what kind of attaboy did Beast do to deserve a day off? Huh? Hasn't this been about 14 days in a row that he's worked?

BTW, remind me to tell you about the rig dive last Sunday.

I think he just put his size 15's down and took a day!

You coming out to the lake Sun? We'll be there about 9am.

We have some friends coming in from Dallas tonight to attend a conference at the new Marriott. I don't know exactly what their plans are, but I'll keep you posted.

Wrongkey and myself will be there Sat AM at 9 am

I may find myself wandering back out there in a few weeks when my new drysuit comes in. I'm hoping to have time to get used to it before heading back to Florida to finish my mix class.

Can't wait to see all the improvements I keep hearing about out there.

Dee once bubbled...
Beast is getting Sunday off so we've changed our plans. I'll be Dee-Raggin it all day tomorrow.

Maybe next Sat?

Where were all the TSDT die-hards? I was there on Sat. with Victor (a potential new TSDT member from work), and you all missed a great day to dive... TSDT point at TL sure is looking great! The Compaq computer as an underwater marker for our dock is a keen idea :wink: ; couldn't miss that oddity in the water. Can't wait till the thermocline drops down further...it was still a bit chilly to be below ~14ft.

Hope y'all are having a nice time today. Sorry to have missed Beast and Dee on Sat., haven't gone diving with you all in ages...

Wrongkey and myself had good time saturday. sure was cold below 14 ft didnt stay there long. Gadgetgirl and her friend were just getting in as we were getting out.

Beast had to work Sat. and I had some chores to get done so I stayed home. Emma, sorry we missed you...we'll just have to try again!

We got there around 9am. Steve had 4 students finishing their last dive but other than that there were only 3 other divers in the whole lake! Mothers Day made quite an impact! We stayed until about 3pm and no one else ever showed up.

The viz was great, the fish plentiful, and the water warm. What more can you ask for?

Back
Top Bottom