Anyone diving this week?? Gerstle, Monterey, Fort Ross???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver1974

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have the week off for the most part and am looking to see if I could tag along or meet up with someone to dive with. I am new to the sport and the site, I have 12 dives, all my own equipment. Let me know!!!

Thanks,

Greg

Welcome to Scubaboard :D I see you already found the NorCal section.

Looks like a pretty nice week for diving.

PZZ540-545-221700- POINT ARENA TO POINT REYES TO 10 NM- POINT REYES TO PIGEON POINT TO 10 NM- 230 AM PDT MON AUG 22 2011

TODAY
NW WINDS 10 KT...INCREASING TO 10 TO 20 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS...BECOMING 2 TO 4 FT IN THE AFTERNOON. NW SWELL 2 TO 3 FT AT 10 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG.

TUE
NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 2 TO 4 FT AT 10 SECONDS. PATCHY FOG.

WED
W WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. NW SWELL 2 TO 4 FT. PATCHY FOG.

THU
NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 2 TO 4 FT. PATCHY FOG.

FRI NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. NW SWELL 3 TO 5 FT. PATCHY FOG.

Alas, I'm quite busy this week, but I dove Ft. Ross yesterday for the first time w/ a group from Pinnacles Dive Shop in Novato. There was a bit of plankton bloom hovering over the SS Pomona wreck but once we dropped down there was a good 15 ft. of vis.

Hope the conditions hold up for you :)

Was out at the coast for work today and you could water ski if you had a mind to. As I left around 1630 there were no whitecaps and only a little wind riffle.

Bob
-----------------------
Work, the curse of the diving man.

Back
Top Bottom