Anyone diving Pt. Lobos on Saturday (Sep 5)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vimaldude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This will be my first dive at Pt. Lobos. Really looking forward to it.
I have read all the info on Whaler's cove diving but would like some on-site orientation.

So who is going to be there on Sat?

(Buehler?.. Buehler?...)

Vimal

I'll be there, conditions permitting. Look for a tall guy with a white boat.
The most important thing to do is go up on the bluff and eyeball things.
Get the lay of the land and note where the sand channel is.

Thanks Chuck-

Finally will get to meet a bay area diving 'legend'. I have been reading your posts and using your Monterey Dive Conditions page for sometime now.. Great info in there.

Looking forward to meet you.

Vimal.

Janet & I'll be there with a horde of DMX'ers. Just look for the scooters.

Before going there, if you haven't done so already, you might want to print this.

All the best, James

Janet & I'll be there with a horde of DMX'ers. Just look for the scooters.

Before going there, if you haven't done so already, you might want to print this.

All the best, James

Thanks. I already have printed there.
There is tons of info on pt. lobos on net. Good to know that I will have some experienced guys to point me in the right direction.

See ya there.

Vimal.

I'll be there as well with the scooter hoarde... Don't feel intimidated by the gang... come up and say hi. Most regulars don't mind giving out pointers and suggestions... if anything it's hard to get them to stop talking and get on with diving :)

Hi Vimal,

You will really enjoy Pt Lobos, just a spectacular site... I will be there this Friday with my original dive buddy, we completed Open Water together... I'm so excited about finally getting the opportunity to show him Middle Reef, and Hole in the Wall, two really nice sites just outside the cove...

I'm hoping conditions will be nice and gentle for his first visit...

MG

Hi Vimal,

You will really enjoy Pt Lobos, just a spectacular site... I will be there this Friday with my original dive buddy, we completed Open Water together... I'm so excited about finally getting the opportunity to show him Middle Reef, and Hole in the Wall, two really nice sites just outside the cove...

I'm hoping conditions will be nice and gentle for his first visit...

MG

Looking forward to read your report and see pictures.
Please update us on the conditions, vis etc. at lobos..

Vimal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom