anyone diving comal oct. 21st or 28th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
looking for some people to hook up with and dive the comal.........just a saturday day trip. i'm in houston (sugar land actually). want to go with people who have dived it and "know the ropes". wanna check out my new reg before weather gets too chilly.......so that means soon!!

I haven't been there but I may be up for a trip there on the 28th. I suggest that you PM Shaggie. He has been there a few times.

I'll be flying up to the PNW that weekend, but thanks for thinking of me!
By the way Hemlon, I'll be sending you a PM in a minute.

I have made several dives there, I usually just dive the Hinmann Island section above the tube chute. You don't have to shuttle cars and with the river being a little low, getting over the lowhead dams is a little tougher and there are some really shallow spots downriver. Hinmann Island stays about 8 ft average depth moving to 12-15 near the 3rd set of stairs. nice little drift dive.

That sounds good to me!

Everyone in favor of Jay being in charge, raise your hand!

:luxhello:

Back
Top Bottom