Anyone diving Cabinsite Point this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mohave_steve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Everyone,

Wondered if anyone has plans to dive Cabinsite this weekend? I am open Saturday or Sunday if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Steve

hi steve my name is jim i will be in laughlin on sunday sometime after lunch i have never dived in lake mead in fact the only freshwater diving i have done was in lake tahoe i live in a small los angeles suburb so i do a lot of my diving in the pacific ocean if you are available on monday morning to dive that would be good for me or sunday afternoon is also possible my current certification high is padi rescue diver i have almost 100 logged dives of various types to a depth of 112 feet as my deepest i havent been diving to much this year due to work to busy but as things are getting quieter i am getting back in again if your interested in diving with me call me at 310 579 5147 or 310 827 1487 and i can tell you anything else or you can go to padi.com and my username is hockeyjim from playa del rey my question to you is are you a local to that area or on vacation

ok sorry just looked at the date guess were not diving there then

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom