anyone diving athens on Fri?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shleprock30 once bubbled...
Anyone diving at athens on on sat or sun morning? I am thinking about heading up that way. to check it out.

Rick

I might could either Friday or Saturday (or both), but I have to be back by Saturday night. I'm waiting to hear from someone else about some alternative plans, but if those fall through, I could meet you out there either or both of those days. Let me know what works best for you.

Ken

OK, my other plans did fall through, so I will be going to Athens this weekend, if you still want to dive there Rick. Just let me know...

It looks like I won't get to dive after all....my mask hasn't come back from SeaVision yet, and it's kinda hard to dive without a mask (although mask-squeeze isn't a problem). Let me see if it comes in early tomorrow. :(

yeah my plans got all jumbled up also, but hey at least I fly to Cozumel on Monday for the week. :)

Thanks
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom