Anyone dived with Alu Alu Divers on Perhentian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

victor

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking of going to Perhentian again but Besat not our normal Kechil.

Any other recomendations on Teluk Dalam.

Flora and Fauna are also on the beach as is Samudra .

Any info gratefully received

i dived with Alu-Alu twice, apparently they change their stuffs every season. The stuffs were pretty good and professional both time when i was there. The last visit was bit of dramatic but i will not mention it here :wink:

Last edited:
Grizzer is right, most of the shops do change their staff every year, and if you are lucky you might find an instructor or guide who stuck around.

With Pulau Besar in mind, I worked at Watercolors the last several season, but they have changed management, this year I'm working at PIR resort with the nice sandy beach facing Pulau Kecil.

I won't on in this thread and put down or promote any one shop, but they do change and the management changes, so call or email ahead.

By the way diving is great right now, water temp is 30C too.

Have fun

We are coming in August for a week, wish it was longer. Will get in contact closer to the time.

Pity there was not some equivalent to TripAdvisor for dive companies maybe :fishslap:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom