Anyone Dive in NAYARIT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

godjunior

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Planning a trip in two months and am looking at new place to dive within my budget of course.

Have been to CUBA but not that great of a dive place. Been in the Dominican Republic and diving in the southern part was not that bad actually. And have done Playa del Carmen, when I first started diving.

Am looking at Los Cabos, and Nayarit. Nayarit is more in my budget but Los Cabos seems better.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

If your looking at Cabo. Check out Cabo Pulmo its just north of Cabo. It is small and Rustic but its on a great reef just a 5 min. boat trip. LOTs of big fish and rays. Check it out

THanks for the information, will look into it for sure

Hi-diving in PV area is so so at best (vis issues). From what I've read and heard, Cabo is better.

Hello from Cabo San Lucas.Cabo has some very good winter Diving Vis this week was 50 to 60 feet.Water temp.s 66 to 68.And as always tons and tons of fish.Cabo is located at the end of a 1000 mile peninsula with three sides water sea of Cortez on the side and the Pacific on the other we are like an Island. The walls and canyons are covered with sea fans and soft corals and over 800 species of Tropical Marine life.Short boat rides to the Dive sites means half day trips for a two tank Dive. That give s you the other half Day to explore the wonders of Cabo from its great Beachs to the Desert during the Day and out of this world nite life.
Baja Dive is a PADI Dive Resort that has been serving Divers to Cabo For 15 years. We Dive on our 40 foot Boat and take small groups of five Divers or less. BAJA DIVE - Baja Dive SCUBA Diving,Cabo San Lucas,Los Cabos,Sea of Cortez

I agree with Cabo Divers! Vis is great...lots to see & great dive sites in Cabo area.

Back
Top Bottom