Anyone been diving in Freeport, Bahamas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot say enough good things about Grand Bahama Scuba. Now that I have more diving experience with other ops, I can honestly say they are very good in all aspects. Safe, not crowded, helpful but not smothering. Very flexible and really provide you a service. Top notch all the way -- I cannot wait to get back.

As far as I know (things may have changed)........UNEXSO has the trained Dolphins.

Grand Bahama Scuba doesn't do a "Dolphin Dive". But there has been times that wild Dolphins showed up on a dive.

I have seen just as many Sharks diving with GBS as freinds have seen on UNEXSO's Shark dive, and at a lower price!!

Unexco has dolphins that will follow a small boat out into the ocean and swim and work with scuba divers. We did not dive with UNEXCO but the dolphin video in the store looked like lots of fun. The cost was about $150 each to dive with the dolphins in the ocean. I would have done the dive if we had time.

KidK9 when are you going to the bahamas, My fiancee and I are currently finishing up are OW course so we can dive in the bahamas when we go. We are going the week of june 12th, we are planning on going on the UNEXSO Dolphin dive.

Back
Top Bottom