anyone a tax expert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i have a question about taxes on a regular to roth conversion that i'll pm to anyone who feels qualified to answer it.

ooh, a jambalaya buddy - thanks, dude!

I had to convert the other direction. (I had made a mistake)

Also, Pennypue knows about this (She works at Fidelity)

There is some new thing where you can open a Roth if you qualify, even for just one year I think.

Also, you can call Vanguard they help for free.

Yes, I helped Chip land a sweeeettt condo right on the beach next to a boat launch where he has access to unlimited diving and because he was so impressed he has offered me unlimited usage of it. If any of you would like to go for a visit, I have his address and phone number. Just let me know.

Yes, I helped Chip land a sweeeettt condo right on the beach next to a boat launch where he has access to unlimited diving and because he was so impressed he has offered me unlimited usage of it. If any of you would like to go for a visit, I have his address and phone number. Just let me know.

And she didn't charge me a cent, wouldn't even consider taking my money since I'm a fellow ScubaBoarder. I can't recommend her free financial advice highly enough. It's really foolish to not take advantage of her generous offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom