Anybody tried the Dive Tracker Scout?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdetzel

Reaction score
Fellow Divers,

Anybody own a Dive Tracker Scout underwater homing device, or been on a dive with someone who had one?

Is it worth buying?

I'm wondering if they really work as well as the marketing says they do?

- detz

jdetzel:
Fellow Divers,

Anybody own a Dive Tracker Scout underwater homing device, or been on a dive with someone who had one?

Is it worth buying?

I'm wondering if they really work as well as the marketing says they do?

- detz

I actually own it. I was going to use it last year in Venezuela but (long story short) I lost the receiver. So I just bought a new one and will try it Memorial Day weekend. I will let you know what I find. Email me if you do not hear from me Wednesday June 1st.
cowjuicer@gmail.com

Anyone else try these? It comes in a stronger 4000 ft version also. The SPORT I believe. I am curious if these work and how well. Thanks

Did you find both scout and sport version for sale? If so can you tell me where? I've own the uwatec neverlost and then the xios eyesea, they are both not longer in production. Both worked perfectly, I sold the neverlost when I bought the xios, but unfortunately they run out of business and nobody looks like has picked up their technology. Now I'm looking for a backup unit in case my xios has problems, but I do not know the divetracker.

Looks like nothing is available until spring 2006...

hi i have had a scout for about 3 years. thought it useless at first but when i figured out what it was telling me[18 mnths] i use it all the time. gets me back to the vicinity of the boat every time. probably would have prefered the Sport version but it was to dear [exchange rate]. apparantly very accurate according to a bloke that had one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom