ANybody to dive lobos tmr?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Viz is awesome

Man, I've been watching the swell forcast/nowcast from my office and it looks really nice right now. Were you at Lobos today, and if so, how was it?

I dove Lobos on Monday. Conditions were very fine. Perhaps 50-60' viz. Early the water was actually bluish, almost thought I was in Hawaii. Even inside the cove the water was crystal clear, esp early, every bit as clear as further out. Kelp has thinned out too. Overall excellent diving conditions. I'll be there again on Sunday. Hope the fine conditions hold out till then.

Man, I've been watching the swell forcast/nowcast from my office and it looks really nice right now. Were you at Lobos today, and if so, how was it?

I'm diving Sunday too and hope for the same...

I dove Lobos on Monday. Conditions were very fine. Perhaps 50-60' viz. Early the water was actually bluish, almost thought I was in Hawaii. Even inside the cove the water was crystal clear, esp early, every bit as clear as further out. Kelp has thinned out too. Overall excellent diving conditions. I'll be there again on Sunday. Hope the fine conditions hold out till then.

Yep, Lobos. See ya there, I'll be the guy in the ancient, PINK DUI drysuit.
Fixed it for you!

We have a red...errr pink Scupper Pro TW, that has served us well for many years, and will continue to for many more :)

Back
Top Bottom