Anybody seen the new YouTube Channel "Drenched"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So are the Drenched Expedition videos the extent of their diving videos, or are the earlier dive videos available under a different banner?

I first saw these two on the fun SV Delos channel, where they were described as dive charter folks, so I figured diving would figure more prominently in their videos. Nothing at all wrong with plenty of thong butt, but some dive filler would be nice as well...

You can start from the beginning by typing "Drenched episode 1" into youtube and finding the binge segment.

It's really just two young people travelling around Hawaii and diving (from what I've seen so far). Despite the click-bait thumbnails for the videos, it's actually a fun show. Although there is usually only a few minutes of underwater footage per episode, the underwater filming is actually quite good. (At least for someone who's never been to Hawaii.)

Enjoyable show.

[Edited to remove click-bait link -- sorry about that. Wish they wouldn't do that.]

Back
Top Bottom