Anybody seen the new WaterProof Suits ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Was wondering if anybody has seen the new Waterproof W-1 and Combat suits. I saw them in the Catalog but has anyone seen them for real.

Regards

The Combat is a version of the Taurus.

Just got the Waterproof "Taurus" 7mm "drysuit" wetsuit if this makes any sense. It is the best wetsuit I have ever seen. It is spendy but it fits perfectly so if your size fits the numbers you will absolutely love it. The seals on the 5 holes are so comfortable and dry it's perfect around the zippers. Need someone to zip the back and help me out of it but hey...it all about the warmth. If you get one you will not be disappointed.

Jo Feedamoray, How wet did you get in it? I have head from a few people that the seals let very little water in and you almost stay fully dry in the Taurus

Cheers,
Patrick

We are using both the Waterproof Aries as well as the Taurus for our rental gear here in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. As a Waterproof Dealer I can tell you, that they are pricey, but worth the money. While the Taurus is the standards "Semi-Dry"Suit, the Combat is the same suit in black, but it also comes with two pockets. The W1 is their "high class" wetsuit, that has many nice details. The most important part with either one of those suits is the fit. Make sure that you try the suit on first, since proper fit is crucial for comfort and warmth. If they fit right, they are worth the money.
Just my opinion.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom