Anybody on the board from Valentine's in Eleuthera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvankirk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to dive the 17th & 18th of October, but looks like they are closed until October 14th.

My OCD can't take not having a plan in place before I go.

Thanks, I just sent them an email.

Yep, got everything set up with Al from Ocean Fox. The dives sound better than what I was expecting. We'll see in a couple of weeks.

Tell him hello, and that you got it from Scott in Wisconsin. I'll look forward to hearing about your experience.

Tater,

Had great dives with Ocean Fox Cotton Bay. Al & the guys run a great operation. Can't wait to get back.

Can't get the insert video to work, but here is a link to a video that I put together.

Eleuthera Diving - YouTube

Watched them both...Congratulations by the way...saw the OF posts also. I can never get enough of Eleuthera.

Watched them both...Congratulations by the way...saw the OF posts also. I can never get enough of Eleuthera.

Thank you. Eleuthera is a beautiful, still relatively undiscovered place - I hope that it can stay that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom