Any wireless wrist computer have an OLED screen & also dub as a watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mares Icon is LCD, not OLED.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Mares IconHD _ it - YouTube

Mares promotional video for the Icon - at about 25 seconds you can see it on a woman's wrist for perspective. I'd say it's a little bigger than the Atom 3.0

I have the Icon HD AI and it's definitely not a watch type computer. Size wise it's about the same as the Sol and about 2.5 oz heavier. It's a nice recreational computer with the best wireless AI display, but it's a brick, and needs to be charged before diving.

At this time there is no color computer of the wrist-watch type.

Adam

Man that Mares Icon is WAY bigger than I thought. As much as I like it I don't want s huge brick like that on my arm.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Icon can also track your partners air with an additional wireless transmitter like the Atom series can?

I think the Atom 3.0 is what I'm looking for. I just wish it was a color screen.

Man that Mares Icon is WAY bigger than I thought. As much as I like it I don't want s huge brick like that on my arm.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Icon can also track your partners air with an additional wireless transmitter like the Atom series can?

I think the Atom 3.0 is what I'm looking for. I just wish it was a color screen.

The Icon can be paired to one of three tank modules, but as of yet, as far as I know it cannot track your buddy's air, but I could be wrong. Don't forget that the air integration for this computer has just come out. As far as the size it's about the same size as the Sol and just a bit heavier, but the display is much nicer.

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom