Any trouble inserting photos today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have uploaded a photo to my gallery today with no problem, but when I try to add the photo to my post it is not working. I first tried today at 830 am west coast time and now again at 1150, both from a Mac and a Microsoft based computer? No luck any tips or answers will be very helpful!

Any trouble inserting photos today?
Not that we're aware of.

Here's the exact code to copy into your post:

[img]http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/526/medium/sealab_setvem.JPG[/img]

sealab_setvem.JPG

Let me know if you're still having problems...

sjspeck
Thanks a lot for your response. I have always gone to the " Go advanced" option then to MY Pics - Open- then inserted the photo. the insert from the link is the way to go it looks so much better! Thanks again for your assistance!

I keep trying to upload pictures to my album and get this error code. I have check the size and tried smaller files but with no luck. What am I missing?

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 95x71 -quality 80 -geometry 95x71 -unsharp 10 '/home/zephyr/public_html/gallery/data/2944/thumbs/PICT0271-1.JPG'

Thank's sjspeck I've been trying to figure out how to do that for months, when I tried to open my pics I would get an error code so I just opened another page and highlighted the bb code and drug it over to the post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom