Any Swampers going to Terrell Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I told the folks at my LDS I'd meet up with them at Terrell Sunday while they're finishing a class. I just plan on taking some practice pics so I want to stay out of the way as much as possible. Which means I may need a dive buddy. If you're planning on being out there, let me know.

Thanx

For those who are thinking Athens instead of Terrell, I'll be out there. Just ask in the shop for me and they'll point you in the right direction.

(BTW, I darn near had the entire park to myself. Just me, Swamper (Randy), Ronbo, and only 10 others. A nice laid back day.

I have been thinking hard that way. We may see what we can wrangle. I seem to rememberCavernQT was thinking of heading that way Sunday too.

If I can get a pass would yall be willing to work?

I have a tape measure Cavern loaned me that we can use instead of a reel. The last two gates for the nav course shouldn't take too long to sink.

TwoBit

Yes to working.

Still need to do some lift bag practice shooting practice anyhow....

Call me Saturday afternoon?

my son just called and said Amy's contractions are about 10 minutes apart. Sooo I may be headed to Tyler instead. If it's a false alarm I'll see y'all out there.

Does anyone have floats so we can check the course layout from the surface? If not I'm sure we can rig something - empty 2 liter coke bottles & twine come to mind.

Ric,

There are a few at Athens. Mike and I will be at Terrell around 9am until we get at least one course finished. We will be on the North side around the first dock.

TwoBit

Tom, Just got on the board. By the time I got out there, you and Mike would be done and on your way to Athens. I need more lead time (It's a long ways from FW). Maybe I'll catch you later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom