any suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I recently became certified and I was wondering if anyone knows of some places close to the greenville/spartenburg area that are good to dive. I've been to lake jocassee (sp?) and i was wondering what else is around where I wouldn't have to travel far or spend a whole lot of money.

Grace

gossipingracie:
Hey everyone!! I recently became certified and I was wondering if anyone knows of some places close to the greenville/spartenburg area that are good to dive. I've been to lake jocassee (sp?) and i was wondering what else is around where I wouldn't have to travel far or spend a whole lot of money.

Grace

Welcome to scuba Gracie. May I ask who your certified with? I'm from the Charlotte area and unfortunately there are a great lot of local sites. I think Keowee has a couple of sites. I know a bunch of us go to some local quarries during the summer. You're welcome to come up and join us anytime.

Hartwell . . . on the GA/SC border.

RavenC:
Check out www.deepsouthdivers.org for some interesting information on diving locations. R
Lake Keowee offers a couple of different spots...the Hot Hole for one, a drift dive, current produced by the Oconee Nuclear power plant...very fun...also there is the pump house, a 2 story building (used to be the old water pumping station for the area (I think).
I still think Jocassee is the best in the area.
Where are you located...

If you're on the SC/Ga border, you ought to so some diving off the coast of Savannah. We have some pics of diving offshore Savannah, more coming, along with video. www.savannahscuba.net deepsouthdivers.org is also a good site to visit, they also have pics and video.

A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom