Any Suggestion on MK25+S600 of the SCUBAPRO Marketing Campaign Set?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't ask, just do it! :)
I've rarely seen the SP law enforced outside of the US.

I have been to Manila a few times but have never seen a dive shop (never looked for one either). If parts can be purchased OTC then I would look for one if I am ever there again or have a friend of mine find one. The other problem with the PI is that goods there are generally more expensive than in the US. For example, my $650 LG 46" TV was over $2,000 there. At that rate of difference I could buy a Scubapro dealership cheaper. LOL.

Some governments consider TV and such as luxury goods and try to make big bucks out of them.

OTOH, they could go easy on spare parts. Last time we were out diving not that far away, while the kids were checking out t-shirts, I walked to the shop next door and there were a pile of MK25 kits right there in the window for USD 13 a piece.

Now I have enough to last a while. :)

Some governments consider TV and such as luxury goods and try to make big bucks out of them.

OTOH, they could go easy on spare parts. Last time we were out diving not that far away, while the kids were checking out t-shirts, I walked to the shop next door and there were a pile of MK25 kits right there in the window for USD 13 a piece.

Now I have enough to last a while. :)

Good to know, I have a friend traveling to Hong Kong and Taipei. You gave me an idea.

Shipping to China may kill the deal for him.

---------- Post added April 10th, 2013 at 07:17 PM ----------

Can parts be purchased over-the-counter in the Philippines?

True enough, didn't factor that in.

Thanks for your replies. Actually the product have already imported in China so there is no shipping cost for me.
I ordered them last week. Since R295 production have shut suspended, they gave me R095 instead. I will receive in 2 weeks and am really looking forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom