Any suggestion on handling wetsuit's Velcro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtkkym

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought Bare's 7/6 Velocity Full and tried on last weekend. lt was very warm and comfortable. I do not like the Velcro on the neck seal sticks and flay inside of the suit. Is there any good trick to handle the Velcro? Thanks.

jtkkym:
I just bought Bare's 7/6 Velocity Full and tried on last weekend. lt was very warm and comfortable. I do not like the Velcro on the neck seal sticks and flay inside of the suit. Is there any good trick to handle the Velcro? Thanks.

I have the 5/4 of that suit and know what you mean. When I can I re-attach it so it can't bite but during donning and doffing, it likes to mate with the inside linner. The goods news is that with nearly 100 dives on the suit that area inside the shoulders is lightly pilled but in no way seems compromised.

Pete

jtkkym:
Not the same suit, but sounds like same thing annoying me with mine, long hair and Velcro = ouch. I kept looking for a designated place to stick the hook side. All I can figure is to stick it down – as soon as unhooked – to the flap portion under the zipper. It’s been staying there from suit off to back on again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom