Any rumor on the TG-7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbergen21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was itching to get a TG-6 setup, but it has been so long since a new one was released. I know there was a sell off by Olympus and it's essentially a new company running it, but I thought they were going to continue the TG series.

The TG series is the best selling Olympus/OM camera. I am certain that they will continue the series and newer versions will be coming out. No one would know when however.

I want to get one as a backup for my main camera but I am in no rush to get one. I am waiting for a new version.

Manual setup hopefully, with all settings in one straight list, not buried in a menu under another menu. The tg6 sucks to setup.

Manual setup hopefully, with all settings in one straight list, not buried in a menu under another menu. The tg6 sucks to setup.

Yes, full manual control, better resolution, better focusing and better everything. Not much to ask for here :)

In the same case. No new housings.

Yes, that's important too. Of course without any price increase :)

i wonder if they could make it so it could basically function as an underwater remote drone so you could take really cool pictures without having to actually try to creep up on some skittish little critter...

now that's an upgrade

Advanced AI capabilities so it it takes awesome award winning pictures on its own. You just post them on your FB page.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom