any rescue courses coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knobber

Registered
Reaction score
anyone know if there are any rescue classes being offered the weekend of Oct 4th? I'd like to get mine in, since after that date my weekends will pretty much be tied up until April. I have the packet already, too.

I know a very good independant PADI instructor that may be able to run a course. If you want his contact info, I'd be happy to forward it and introduce you. He is a private instructor so he may be a little more expensive than going with a shop but not by much. I have had many instructors in various activities and it is rare to find an instructor that honestly makes it his top priority to ensure that you truly learn the skills in a course. Since he is not attached to a shop he can work the sessions around your schedule. I could go on for a while about how great he is but I'll just wrap up here by saying that all my future training will be with him.

Keith

Back
Top Bottom