Any RB Divers near Tavernier, Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2OSensei

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all.

I'll be in Tavernier from January 23 to the 27th and was planning on bringing my Evo. I'm interested in renting tanks down there so I don't have to travel with mine. Does anyone know a shop that might have them or anyone here willing to rent me your tanks?

Also, if anyone is interested, I'd love to have a RB buddy for my dives. I'm bringing a group of 10 divers, but I'm the only one on closed circuit. We're doing 10 dives on a 46' Newton out of Tavernier. Planning on diving the Spiegel, Duane, etc..

If you're intrerested in joining our group or know where I can get some Evo tanks, please drop me an email at lorenzo@californiadivingcompany.com

Hi Lorenzo,

Although Scubaboard is a great forum and does have quite a few members who dive with rebreathers, the Florida S.C.R.U.B. section of Rebreather World (Florida S.C.R.U.B. - Rebreather World Forums) might be a more efficient forum to find what you are looking for. On that site, we have a pretty active group of rebreather divers that dive all over South Florida and are constantly looking for rebreather friendly dives to participate in. It is also probably a good place as well to post messages if you are looking for information on where to find rebreather support in the South Florida area.

The Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s have a trip planned to that area in early January. That trip has a posting dedicated to the trip. Within that thread, you may be able to find some additional information about where to get fills and supplies in that area. The link to the thread is: January Spiegel Grove, Duane, Bibb interest? - Rebreather World Forums

You may already be a member of Rebreather World, but if not, you can join for free and immediately get a username and password pretty easily. If you are interested in having more rebreather divers potentially join you on the trip, post a message in the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s forum and you may be surprised at the response you get.

If you run into a dead end, let me know, because I know a few shops a bit further North that may be able to assist you if you don't mind driving a bit North before and after.

Enjoy your Keys trip and safe diving!

Adrian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom