Any one interested in a post xmas Dive from Phuket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If any of you fellow SB'ers (local or visiting) are around Phuket on the Dec 26, interested in a post xmas day dive around Phuket? My Similan liveaboard doesn't depart til dec 27 so I feel like getting some dives in before hand. My dive buddies want to chill out on that day as they are flying in on xmas nite. I'll be staying on Patong Beach. We are doing Shark Point/ Anemone Reef on Dec 27, so I'm open to other site suggestions. Just wanna get wet and test out some new toys before the liveaboard.

Hey who let you out of the PPD subforum paolo (just kiddin)... :wink: don't worry I haven't abondoned the PPD... will make my way back to the Philippines early next year...

pakman:
If any of you fellow SB'ers (local or visiting) are around Phuket on the Dec 26, interested in a post xmas day dive around Phuket? My Similan liveaboard doesn't depart til dec 27 so I feel like getting some dives in before hand. My dive buddies want to chill out on that day as they are flying in on xmas nite. I'll be staying on Patong Beach. We are doing Shark Point/ Anemone Reef on Dec 27, so I'm open to other site suggestions. Just wanna get wet and test out some new toys before the liveaboard.

Pakman - if you don't want to spend the entire day out on a daytrip on the 26th, there are a few operators in Kata and Kata Noi who run longtail boat dives and beach dives off Kata and Kata Noi beaches in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. If you want to know more about the sites you can PM me. Also you might want to do a Xmas morning dive? Otherwise enjoy your Liveaboard.

pakman:
hehehehe... he said "phuket" and "patong" hehehehehehe

@paks: you're not getting the joke till you come over hehehehehe

Jag

pakman:

Aaaaaargh! Have to go to Chiang Mai on the 27th...

Have fun you guys!

Ringo:
Pakman - if you don't want to spend the entire day out on a daytrip on the 26th, there are a few operators in Kata and Kata Noi who run longtail boat dives and beach dives off Kata and Kata Noi beaches in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. If you want to know more about the sites you can PM me. Also you might want to do a Xmas morning dive? Otherwise enjoy your Liveaboard.

Hey Ringo, actually that sounds interesting. About not being full day dives. Also I was going to ask if there was any traditional xmas day dives or something. will PM shortly.

Jag - you know me... all that kimchi makes me slow in the head... lemme guess patong and phuket must mean something silly in tagalog...

Pakman - have PM'd you with more details. And how traditional a Xmas dive do you want?:05:

pakman:
Hey Ringo, actually that sounds interesting. About not being full day dives. Also I was going to ask if there was any traditional xmas day dives or something. will PM shortly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom