Any One in Freeport MAy 5th - May 12?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave:
Will be at Island Seas

Just got back. Nice enough place. Not fancy at all, but a short walk to Sunn Odyssey, which is nice. Just enough to wake you up good and get your boddy warmed up a little.

Rooms are nice, beds are rock hard. If you go to the bar, tell Kevin and Kenny ConchyJoe said hello.

There is a place down the beach a short walk called Bikini Bottom. Very good Cracked Conch and shrimp skewers.

Hey Dave,

Looks like we will miss you by about a week, going down to Freeport 19th - 26th of May. What dive op are you going to use while down there?

Tom

Daxter:
Hey Dave,

Looks like we will miss you by about a week, going down to Freeport 19th - 26th of May. What dive op are you going to use while down there?

Tom

Ah too bad. This was sort of a spur of the moment trip. Couldn't find a place to stay in The Keys and wanted to do more diving.

Most have mentioned this dive shop Grand Bahama Scuba
So I will use them probably. A few here on the board suggested them. I will try and report when I get back.

Might also want to contact UNEXSO @ 1-800-992-3483. They are located in Port Lucaya and run all types of dives including cavern and cave. I dive with them 2-3 times a year on shop dive trips and they have a first class dive operation with several boats and a great retail center.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom