Any OFWF Members attending July 30th Rolling Stones Concert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great show.

Amazingly polite and patient people.
I'm so glad we decided to go after all (my wifes is 4 months pregnant so we were having some doubts ;-)

I hope it gave T.O. enough exposure to bring back the bussiness.

deep_ocean

The real questions all of us have is:

a) Did you get any topless shoulder sitting time in? and

b) Do you have pictures?

:D

Boogie711 once bubbled...

b) Do you have pictures?

Here a few pics.....

b) Do you have pictures?

Saw a few few topless ladies..but didn't get any shots of them. You'll have to settle for these two pics, one of the crowd and one of the stage.

b) Do you have pictures?

I didn't do any topless time. There is just no way I could compete with the absolutely stunning younger women that were there. Yes I do talk a good game. I did wear my lephard skin bikini though. Pictures? No I don't like having my picture taken. The camera just doesn't love me.

It's a well known fact that all Canadian Scuba-diving women are babes. That's it, that's all.

Maybe some of them. I just don't like camera's and honestly they don't like me. You've seen my picture with OD.

It was kind of hilarious the next day here at work. All we had to do to find who went to the stones concert, was to look for all of the sunburned faces! It was quite a show from what I hear.

Mind you Keith Richards has done it again. From all accounts, he was going to do a song dedicated to all the people who died from SARS, then when he went to dedicate the tune(no idea which one, as I am not a Stones fan.) He said something that really did not make any sense. Something along the lines of, "Here's to everyone that took the hit."

Hope everyone who went had a good time!!

Trixter

Trixter once bubbled...
It was kind of hilarious the next day here at work. All we had to do to find who went to the stones concert, was to look for all of the sunburned faces! It was quite a show from what I hear.
Trixter

I was actually surprised. Everyone was baked and the party I was with didn't get anything but a tan. And yes we were in the sun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom