Any IT professionals in Chicago??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason,

My wife is a recruiter for Deloitte & Touche (one of the big 4 accounting firms). You can go to their web site and look through their jobs. If there is on that you would like to apply for, PM me with it and I can send you her email address so she can forward it to the proper group.

BTW, what airline did you fly to Bonaire on and about what was the price for hotel and air fare? A buddy and I are thinking about going in March.

Duane

howarde:
You'd definitely have troubles in S Fla then... Lot's of cute girls... Drunk... scantily clad...

It's not just a job, it's an adventure. :D

At least in Florida. <sigh> Actually I have nothing to complain about. Holland is absolutely overflowing with gorgeous women. Gigantic (as in very tall) but gorgeous.

---------

Jason,

Capgemini (that's the company I work for) has an office in Chicago and some of the offices are hiring by the bus-load at the moment. I don't know about the Chicago office but you can use me as a reference if you want. Send me your CV and I'll have a quick peak at it for you. robert.turner@capgemini.com

Here's the address of the Chicago office. If you're serious about applying there then I'll poke around for you and get you a real name of someone to call.

Capgemini U.S.
111 North Canal, 15th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Telephone: +1 (312) 395-5000
Fax: +1 (312) 395-5001

Rob

Thanks guys but no luck on the websites. I have an interview on Friday though. :)

Duane, I booked airfare with Air Jamaica but dont do that...especially from Chicago. Go with Continental or go to bonairetalk.com and look up a new charter leaving from Ft. L directly to Bonaire.....if either of those are no good try American Airlines to San Juan and then American Eagle flight from SJ to Bonaire. Flight price should not be more than 800...I've flown for 500.

I highly recommend Buddy Dive, check out their website for prices in March as I believe that is high season still. I dont remember what we paid but just look up their prices for Sept 05 and thats it. Let me know if you need any guidance with your planning or any questions....

J

Back
Top Bottom