Any IT professionals in Chicago??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I could use some help getting a job and you just never know who can help you out....so I reach out to my fellow geeks in the Chicago area...

I would really enjoy working downtown or the south/southwest burbs...my area of expertise is in the Cisco arena...routers/switches, VPN's, EIGRP, Frame-Relay, security, and limited VOIP.

If you can help or know anyone who can help..please let me know....me and my 10 kids are depending on you. :)

Jason

Duane, I just recently became unemployed....but Bonaire sounds good right about now. :) I swear it was all the diving trips that led to my demise...hehe

Erica, I'm on all the job boards I know of..hotjobs, careerbuilder, monster, dice..etc etc....they say 80% of jobs are obtained by knowing people...friends, friends of friends and people from Scubaboard. :)

I need a worker, but I doubt you'd want to work retail, in Florida.

jepuskar:
Retail? Me? Ohh god no, any cute girl walks in and I would get fired on the spot. I'm good behind the ummmmmm, scenes....hehe

You'd definitely have troubles in S Fla then... Lot's of cute girls... Drunk... scantily clad...

:lol:

I thought you'd like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom