Any good PADI instructors in India?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I am looking out for an experienced diving instructor in India. I propose to learn diving and would be grateful if I could get some information on ideal diving locations for beginners plus experienced diving instructors. Happy diving! :) PKB
India is big my friend, where do you intend to go ?
By experience from early this year I dove on Agatti island in Lakshadweep islands, a real paradise and untouched water with only one dive centre and really worth it but, ok, a bit pricey or on havelock island in the Andaman islands, few diving structures there, these ones have normal prices compare to Lakshadweep where it's more oriented luxury for indians.
These two places seems to be the only best places where to dive in India. There are tons of unexplored good places where to dive in the Andaman islands, problem, there is no diving structure when you go north, I know 'cause I've been there.
Concerning Goa, well, of what I've heard it's not really the place to be in diving, lots of water of course but lack of good viz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom