Any Firefox Users in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HandsomeRyan

Registered
Reaction score
I ♥ Mozilla Firefox. anyone else on SB using it? What plug-ins are your favorites?

I'm running:

AdBlock
FlashBlock
*Hyperwords
SpamAvert
Gdirections
NukeAnything Enhanced
SecondSearch
URL Fixer

*my favorite plug in!

Firefox rules!

AdBlock
GoogleBar
AllInOneGestures*
ForecastFox
IEViewLite
DownThemAll

*The gestures are the primary reason I use Firefox. It allows you to use your mouse to do things like open new tabs, go back and forward, refresh, and tons of other things just by depressing the right mouse button and moving the mouse... no more going through menus or using the buttons at the top.

Example: To go back a page, just press the right mouse button and move the mouse to the left.

Firefox can be altered y using extensions, there're tons of them. Got to Tools, the Add-ons. That will bring up a dialog. Click on Extensions & start looking.

Adblock allows you to filter & block ads. Banners, images, etc. I'm currently using:

Adblock Plus
Customize Google
FireFTP (for file transfers from FTP sites)
Google Toolbar (it has a spell checker built in)

I use the "Greasemonkey" plugin. I have a script with it that makes all those annoying text adds (that create the pop-ups whne you mouseover) disappear!

Anything but IE. I used to use Opera until I found Firefox. There are still a few sites that require IE though. I have many extensions and I keep on switching them all the time

Firefox rules

i only use the Google Toolbar, Greasemonkey, and VideoDownloader

Gulper:
I use the "Greasemonkey" plugin.

Greasemonkey!

Wayward Son:
Firefox can be altered y using extensions, there're tons of them. Got to Tools, the Add-ons. That will bring up a dialog. Click on Extensions & start looking.
I clicked on tools but there isn't an add-on. It goes right to extensions, and the only one there is google toolbar, which I already have. But I just want to say that I love firefox even if I cant find some of these other things you guys are talking about.

You may be running an older version. The current one is 2.0. If you got to Help, then About Mozilla Firefox, you will see the version number. Mine is 2.0.0.3

The 1.5 menus may have been different.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom