Any expert know this second stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Bunns regulator was also marketed in the UK as the Typhoon regulator in the mid 1960s by a short lived dive company, as I recall, by the same name..

It was highly advertised in the BSAC Triton magazine during that period

Sameo- sameo --dry, sunny & warm

All is well
Sam

Sameo- sameo --dry, sunny & warm
All is well
Sam

You have left a couple of things out of your weather report. A good chance of wildfire smoke, and a slim chance of the state shaking itself apart.

While here in Florida, we also have dry, sunny and warm, along with rain, thunderstorms, occasional hurricanes, localized flooding, mosquito borne illness, lyme disease, alligators, various venomous snakes, yellow flies, no-see-ums, a oversized mutant mouse in central Florida, invasive lizards and pythons, and the annual migration of snowbirds. Come and visit!

@ofg-1

"you have left a couple of things out of your weather report. A good chance of wildfire smoke, and a slim chance of the state shaking itself apart.

While here in Florida, we also have dry, sunny and warm, along with rain, thunderstorms, occasional hurricanes, localized flooding, mosquito borne illness, lyme disease, alligators, various venomous snakes, yellow flies, no-see-ums, a oversized mutant mouse in central Florida, invasive lizards and pythons, and the annual migration of snowbirds. Come and visit! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FYI= Kalifornia is a long state.

I reside in CenCal-almost in the middle of the state on the beach over looking the blue Pacific Ocean in what is locally known as a micro-climate. A very constant temperature seldom over 75 or under 60 year round and generally very sunny - sun glasses and hats are the norm-- our equivalent to other area's sweaters. Since we are located on the beach we do not have bugs - house flies,. mosquitos, nats , fire flies...only tourist

My city is universally known as the destination of Bugs Bunny who never made it to our fair city due to the Road Runner's activity

I have been a visitor to Florida on numerous occasions beginning in 1940s. Most recently was 2 years ago - Mrs. Miller, our dog Max and I loaded our travel trailer abd headed east- destination Key West.
We made it to Tallahassee were the humidity, heat, and bugs over powered us along with a constant stream of snow birders heading north who one and all questioned our sanity.

We determined we were people of the west and headed home at a very leisurely pace.

But we are all Americans and individually and collectively are proud of our state and this great country SAM MILLER III

Thank you for your compliment for HK, but she is very different compare with before. I think you may dislike this city now as she is very noise and crowded when you come again. I learned diving in 80s from Bunns which was the largest diving shop/school in HK in that time. Unfortunately, she drop into a small and remarkable shop right now after the boss Master Liu passes away. So sad.
Alex, I am a long-time diver in Oregon, but my wife is from Hong Kong. We are now visiting your city yearly, usually in late fall. I would love to dive there sometime, but each time I go I am told it is the wrong season to dive. :wink:

SeaRat

@crazydiver_alex
Hong Kong was our all time favorite city, Not so certain after all the events of the past few days. I sincerely hope you and yours are secure and safe out of harms way.

@John C. Ratliff - All the time I spent in HK & NTs never did see diving or exposed to a diving community other that he time i spent with Bunns. Which has changed hands and is no longer the Bunns of years gone by

You just "cant go home again"

Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom